Soldado Penguin – Complete Rebuild
- 80% of hull replacement including traverse frame work
- Full Electrical Installation
- Removal of Old Engines and Installation of New Engines – Port and Starboard
- Full Mechanical Works – Renewal of Stern Tubes, Propeller, Shaft, Rudders, Bearings, Full Alignment of Propulsion System
- Glass Blasting – hull, deck and internals
- Window installation; Painting – Anti-fouling, Waterline
- Top side, Deck and Superstructure, Call Signs.
Tri Ocean 26
Tri Ocean 26
- When we received this vessel the repairs to be carried out were Scraping and Pressure Washing entire vessel;
- Complete stainless steel welding to the port side line guard
- Re glassing of damaged areas to port, starboard and bow
- Complete re glassing of rudder; Painting – anti-fouling, topside and port, starboard and stern call signs – turn around time five (5) days to completion
Soldado Heron –
Trinmar Marine Base (A Subsidiary or Petrotrin Limited)
- Dry-docked for a standard service and repair – Mild Steel Welding – Hull and internals
- Aluminum Welding – Handrails and superstructure
- Mechanical Repairs – Bearings and full alignment and installation
- Propeller; Rudder
- Painting – Antifouling
- Topside including hull and deck
- Completed on time and within budget and 100% safety recor
- Another amazing week here at AMMSCO’s offices! Among the projects of the week, we wish to feature the F/V Liberdade dry-docked. In only 8 calendar days we carried out an array of repairs to this vessel
- Full Propulsion Works: removal and replacement of propeller, rudder, propeller shaft, inner and outer bearings, tiller arms and couplin.
- Propeller Repairs: Welding of propeller blades, propeller balancing and refinishing.
- Machining Works: Machining of entire shaft, inner and outer bushings, propeller nut and fabrication of protective brass ring.
- Fiberglass Repairs: Complete Fiberglass to port side fin; rubbing band port and starboard side; drain scoops and sea chest. Minor repairs to rudder, stern tube and rudder flange replacement.
- Painting: Removal of marine growth along with pressure washing the entire vessel – keel to topside. Application of Antifouling and Topside paint; Port, Starboard and Stern signage.